jueves, 14 de junio de 2007

My vacation

My vacation

My vacations were in Guadalajara, Jalisco. They accompanied my parents and sisters to me. We started off at night and we lasted approximately 10 hours in arriving until there reason why most of the time, I went it slept in the truck. When being in that place the activities we made them together reason why I will talk about to which I did. First I stayed myself in a hotel to leave the suitcases and to rest a little. Soon to noon I left to walk, to a seat that the hotel has left in front of. There I seated in a banquita to see as the atmosphere were put, was well because there were not many people. He was calm, without much single noise the one of the source that was in center of the same seat. When it was behind schedule I visited a great church with gothic architectonic style, there I remained in which lasted the mass of the six of afternoon. At night I went with all my family to have supper later to go to us to sleep. The following day after being awhile in the seat I visited places like stores of regional candies, clothes, shoes, etc. There it buys diverse objects that characterized to l place. In which it concerns this trip I liked because I mainly shared it with my family but because she was amused and because I increased my knowledge on this place.